Total Pageviews

Friday, June 14, 2013

Malicious Whorehouse Clock

I needed sleep last night.. and boy did I need it .. woke up in the night and thought .. "it cant be morning already" .. looked up at my luminous clock on the book shelf .. which doubles as a night light .. casting a sexy blue whore house light over everthing .. and it said 2AM ... 2AM!!!!!! .. so I rolled over and tried to get back to sleep .. it was rough but I tried .. and was still trying when I woke up at 5am .. 5AM!!! .. I need to get some sleep!!!! .. so laid back on my back and when through all my aches and pains .. lol .. gotta get those fixed I was still thinking when I woke up at 6:20 .. what!!!?? .. Morning already!! Dontcha just hate it when sleep sneaks in and doesn't tell you its been there. I think maybe its my whorehouse clock .. never called it that before but I kinda like the label .. anyway .. I think maybe its cheating me by making some hours just disappear!! .. for no reason other than I wasnt looking. .. well what can you expect from an $8 walmart reject. .. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment